Saturday 27 February 2016

Complaint letter

Barrio Can Soler nº1
Sant Iscle de Vallalta, Catalonia
27th february 2016
Mayor's office
Town Hall,Sant Iscle de Vallalta

Dear Mr Turón,

I am writing to express my concern about the quality of the Internet connection in our town. I realise that it may be a problem of the companies like Orange, Vodafone, Movistar..., but this problem affect to a lot of people that are studying or working and they need a good Internet connection as me. 

Moreover, when the weather is not good like it is raining or windy the Internet does not work. Every day the Internet connection is weak but when it rains it is impossible to work on Internet. I am in second of baccalaureate and sometimes when I am searching information, doing a work, doing homework on Internet it is impossible to do it well.

The solution I consider the best is to install the fiber optic earlier than planned to solution this problem and improve the quality of the Internet. 
 
I look forward to your reply.
 
Your sincerely,
 
Àlex Mas López


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.