Saturday 27 February 2016

Complaint letter by Estel Rossell

Sant Antoni Mª Claret, 43 1r 2ª
27th February 2016

Mayor's office
Town Hall, Arenys de Munt
Dear Mr Rabasseda


Dear Sir, 

I am writting to you because I do not really know to who should I sent this letter.
I would like to complain about the lack of amusements in this village.

The problem I can see is that people of my age cannot find any places to go at the weekends, for wich reason we have to move to nearby towns were there are places where we can enjoy and meet.
I know that it must be difficult for a council to provide young people with this sort of amusements like pubs, arcades, discos, etc.
 But on the other hand you could promote or encourage companies to come to our village, by giving them all the necessary paperwork and facilities.

Is for this that I am writting to you sir, so you can pass this to all the consistory and take the necessary steps to have something done for the future generations of our village.

I look forward to you reply.

Your sincerally, 

Estel Rossell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.