Saturday 27 February 2016

Complaint letter

Rambla Riera i Penya nº 45
Arenys de Munt, Catalonia
27th february 2016
Mayor's office.
Town Hall of Arenys de Munt.

Dear Mr Rabasseda,

I am writing to express my concern of the bus schedule on weekends. My boyfriend and some of my friends are from Sant Iscle, a near town of our village, and, when I want to go there on the weekend, I can not because there are only two buses in the whole weekend.

First of all, I realise that it may be a problem of the bus company and a problem of the mayor of Sant Iscle, Eduard Turón, but on weekends I am totally incommunicado. The buses that work on the weekend are at eight and at half past one on Saturday and then you do not have any buses to move around on Saturdays' afternoon and on Sundays. Moreover, if you do not have car, motorbike or the age to drive is impossible to you to go to Sant Iscle, so somedays I can not go training or go to see my boyfriend and my friends. And I know some people that somedays have to go to the work walking from Sant Iscle to Arenys de Munt or to the train station of Arenys de Mar.

I think the best solution would be to invest more money in the buses to help the people from Sant Iscle, Arenys de Munt and Arenys de Mar to can move better on weekends. It would be good to have  four or five buses that go to Sant Iscle and return to Arenys de Munt and Arenys de Mar to facility the mobility of our inhabitants. 

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Clàudia Molons Cadellans






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.