Sunday 28 February 2016

Av/Panagall 85 3º 3ª
Arenys de Munt, Catalonia
28th February 2016.
Mayor’s office
Town Hall, Arenys de Munt

Dear Mr Rabasseda

I am writing to express my concern regarding the cleaning of Avinguda panagall. I have lived here since I was two years old, but recently I have realized that the sidewalk is dirtier than years ago.  But maybe the town hall didn’t know it yet. 

I know  we are in a complicated economic situation and the town hall is doing everything as it’s possible, but is very awkward walk along this street. Others streets of Arenys de Munt are in the same situation, but I’m especially worried about my street, AV Panagall.  
Could you find any way for improving the cleaning of this street?

I think one solution would be contract more street sweepers, they could be young people like the Brigada, which works only in summer. Maybe they could work some days for doing this task.


I look forward to your replay.


Yours sincerely,


 Claudia Montes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.