Sunday 28 February 2016

a complaint letter

Panagall nº29
Arenys de Munt, Catalonia
28th February 2016

Mayor's office
Town Hall of Arenys de Munt
Dear Mr Rabasseda,

I'm writing to express my concern about the amount of dirt in my street. The purpose of this letter is to find a solution for this problem.

I realise that the problem is from the people but I think that it's also a problem from the distribution of the cleaning staff. At least in my street there's an amount of dirt unbelievable. Apart from the dog excrements, that causes a bad smell, some people living in this street are very dirty, they leave their dirt on the street and no one from the cleaning staff cleans it or takes it till a long time. The dirt can be in the street for one week. And also you can see the cleaning staff pass by the street without cleaning. All of these problems make people live so uncomfortable in their own town, including me.

I think that some good solutions are to clean more often the streets where there's more dirt or to clean them with water or some type of product to avoid the bad smell, aware people about this situation, and I also think that the trashes can be more closer, there's a lot of distance between them.
I look forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely,


Carla Carcolé


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.