Thursday 10 March 2016

A COMPLAINT LETTER

Torrentbó 27
Arenys de Munt
29th February, 2016

Town Hall
Arenys de Munt

Dear Mr Rabasseda,

I communicate with you in order to let you know the importance
you have to have enough trash bins in the village.
Sometimes the problem of the pollution comes from that there are not available dumps.

First, a large area of people share my complaint, since it is not a dumpster near but a single container far enough.
On the other hand, many people do not go to this container of garbage, I suppose that for lack of time, laziness... and piled up in a corner that the smell is unbearable and is frowned upon for the people.
To avoid this situation, I insist that the people could arrange of more containers of garbages for the recycling of this one and to take care of our village.

I look forward to your reply.
Your sincerelly,

Alejandra Martínez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.