Sunday 28 February 2016

A complaint letter

63 Francesc Macià
Arenys de Munt, Catalonia
28th February 2016

Arenys de Munt Town Holl

Dear Mr Rabasseda,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with public transport in Arenys de Munt. I have noticed that people have several problems to move to the capital. Villagers spend a lot of time travelling every day.

In order to go to Barcelona, people need to catch the train in Arenys de Mar station. For that, they firstly need to get on the bus in Arenys de Munt. The main problem is the infrequent bus service, there is only a bus in every hour. Hence, students and workers are waiting a lot of time either on the bus station or on the train station.

I would like to suggest increasing the bus frequency, especially during rush hour. Moreover, you may wish to consider synchronize the bus and train timetables so as not to be too long waiting. I would be grateful if you consider my proposal.

If you require any further information about my proposal, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,


Àlex Pujol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.