Sunday 28 February 2016

A COMPLAINT LETTER

Plaça del Pi
Urb.La Creueta
Arenys de Munt 08358
28th February, 2016
Mr Rabasseda
Town hall
Arenys de Munt 08358


Dear Mr Rabasseda
I am writing this letter to express my concern regarding about the problem of some streets from our village.
 There is a lot of sand in the streets, and it is very dangerous for motorcycle drivers
because the sand is slippery and it is very easy to fall down.

This problem does not happen only where the Riera was made sand but also at the tarmarc part tooSome days ago I went with my motorcycle and I fell down because I slipped with the sand. Just a note to say I am not the only person that this problem hapen I have meet other cases.
This situation it is very dangerous because one day some person could fall down  and may 
have extensive damage. We hope that this situation never arrives.
Could you look for a solution?
 
In my opinion I propose to  clean the streets every day or a  minimum three times in the      week.I think that this problem is very important to solve because
the most important is  the security of the drivers.

I look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Laura Font

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.