Monday 29 February 2016

13,La Creueta
Arenys de Munt, Barcelona
27th February 2016
Mayor’s ofice
 Town Hall

Dear Sir Rabasseda,
I’m writing to express my concern about bus station of La Creueta. The courent bus stop is far away of the most part of the residential area and this is a prolem for a males.

Frist of all, the second detour of the residential area is damaged and the bus can not drive there. This is a problem for the cars and motorbikes because the roots of tres make holes in asphalt and this detour is dangerous for old vehicles.

I propouse remodeling this detour because the bus can drive there and I strongly urge to settle a bus station in the central place of the residential area. This remodeling improve the quality of live of the inhabitans of La Creueta.

I look forward to your reply.
Yours sincerely
Genís Sánchez


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.